Landlord Home Emergency Cover
Cover that provides peace of mind that you are prepared for the unexpected with our Landlord Home Emergency policy for residential lets. Designed to compliment a landlord's buildings insurance policy this policy ensures protection is available around the clock for both the landlord and their residential property.
Cover provided includes up to £500 of cover per claim in the event of an insured home emergency 24/7, 365 days a year from fully qualified tradesmen.
Examples of an emergency to a residential property include failure of central heating system such as a faulty boiler, the gas system, plumbing or drainage issues and failure of the electricity supply to the property.
Limit of Cover
- Insured emergencies: £500 (Inc. VAT) per claim
- Alternative Accommodation: £100 (Inc. VAT) per claim
The cover will pay for a temporary repair in the event of:
- Burst pipes or a sudden leak which could cause damage to the property or contents
- Complete heating or hot water failure
- Failure of any of the mains supplies of water, gas or electricity
- Blockage, breaking or flooding of drains or sewers
- Inoperable toilet where no other toilet is available
- Failure of or damage to external locks, doors or windows that affects the property's security
- Failure of the roofing, down-piping or guttering that could cause water damage
- Infestation of pests
- Or permanent repair if more cost effective
There is no excess to pay when making a claim.