Get a quote

Liability Insurance

Property Owners Liability Insurance is usually provided as part of the Buildings or Contents package policy however cover can be provided in isolation, such as for communal land where you may require Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance.

Please email or call us on 01223 792297 for advice or a quote to suit your individual requirements.

Other covers available:

  • Properties